At Robert C. Alario, CPA PC we go beyond traditional accounting services. Allow us to use our expertise to find solutions to your business issues, assist you in taking your business to the next level or recommend strategies to enable you to attain your short and long-range goals.
We understand what it takes to succeed. We are committed to understanding your business and will provide you with tailored recommendations to lead you to success.
- Entity Selection and Startup Considerations most favorable for your business
- Plan Reviews and Strategies
- Tax Minimization Strategies including cost segregation studies, general business structure and tax-free exchanges
- Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis to provide you with insights to increase your profitability
- Analysis and Assistance in Financing Options
- Reviews of Operational Procedures and internal controls
- Business Valuations
- Practice Continuation agreements – What will happen to your business if something happens to you?
- Assure your business can continue to provide for your loved ones
- Buy/Sell Agreements and Succession Planning
We serve many industries including health, finance, retail, manufacturing and a have a particular specialty in the construction industry meeting all of their specific requirements for bonding and specialized bonding reports.
Our Business Advisory services include consultations on business plans, review and interpretation of financial data, review of internal business controls and practices, review of internal accounting systems and business organizational structure.
FINANCIAL STATEMENT PREPARATION
We can assist you in the preparation of your financial statements in accordance with professional standards. The financial statements produced can be a useful tool for management for making financial decisions. We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company’s profitability and efficiency.
We prepare annual, quarterly and monthly financial statements, as you specify, to meet your company’s management and financial needs. We provide the following types of financial reporting.
- Compilations – based on client information provided and provides no assurance on the financial statements.
- Reviews – requires performance of inquiries and analytical procedures to obtain limited assurance on the financial statements.
- Audits – requires examining, on a test basis, evidence supporting the amounts and disclosures in the financial statement.
Learn How We Can Help